I am a M/L for tights because of my height.
I really wanted wine-colored tights and buffalo had one last pair which unfortunately was a S/M (5’1 - 5’5). I asked the worker her opinion…and she was so confident in her answer that it didn’t make a difference that i believed her.
1. most retail clothing people don’t know what they’re talking about
2. short people don’t understand tall people issues
3. my crotch is saggy
It’s supersaturated, how do you do that?
Student: increase the temperature
You TRICK the solution!
Sometimes I feel like nobody’s number one.
i can’t WAIT for the day where i don’t have to think twice about buying two of the same bottles of fancy face wash. (one for the shower and one for the bathroom sink). of course i could do that with cheapy clearasil…but who would want to do that? (lol jk…kind of).
2. my skin is so damn dry…itchy.
What does that mean?
Student: temp is constant
Student: it stays the same
Temperature does not change!
Lol I hate it.
I wish I could strategically place a camera filming the stairs and show the world videos of spot going up and down them. I swear I’ve seen him butt bump all the way down a whole flight - lol horrifying and hilarious at the same time.
I committed to buying a whole bag of honey roasted peanuts and I done like them
1. hay dog, why are you so energetic this morning? oh, it’s raining. indoor pee pad suggestions, anyone?
2. my bathroom has a black galaxy granite surface. i can’t evar find my bobby pins.
3. I am in glove denial. I love my dollar gloves from target and will never acknowledge how dirty they are. I do not regret eating cereal with them lol
things that peeve me:
1. when my pimples symmetrically pop up on my face
2. cuts on the corner of my mouth
3. my nose thing
…i’m 3/3 right now.
and sad that i missed the gilt.com/whitecollar brooks brother giveaway!
1. i hate it how more i know i need to eat my leftovers, the less i want to.
2. i can’t tell the difference btwn the small columbia fleece that i bought for full price and the large one on sale from tj maxx. lol maybe i’m a little biased to justify this purchase
3. today i bought this notebook that is SOO cute that i don’t want to write in it. well i did…and it’ so cute that i want rip out the written on pages. : p
Every extremely cold winter I renew my appreciation for Abercrombie and Fitch. The only time of the year where I don’t regret dishing out $100 for a synthetic fur-lined bubble jacket.
my sony dream machine alarm clock tells time by time zone.
whenever my dog rides in the car he never sits or lies down unless he’s in my lap. sometimes i feel guilty because i enjoy taking him on long car rides so that he’ll snuggle with me. muahaha like parents scaring their child so that they’ll hug them.
so i’m friends with some foreigners on facebook…
is it messed up that i laugh at every status they post in english? half of the time i don’t really understand what they’re trying to say….but i still chuckle
points of my day
1. laptop keyboards that light up when you type = way better than ones who don’t.
2. i’m opening this package of scissors and the whole time i’m thinking. damn, i wish i had a pair of scissors to cut the plastic.
3. dog beds are EXPENSIVE! damn you, martha stewart for designing the best kind